We’re in the midst of summer, so make sure to stop by the pool to beat the heat and relax! Also, don’t forget about the events we have going on this month — we can’t wait to see you there!
Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal.
Let’s continue to keep our property clean! Don’t leave trash in the breezeways, on patios, or in the parking lot. Don’t put trash around or on top of the compactor. Please use the opening on the west end (away from the pool) to place your trash inside the compactor. Press the green button so the trash compacts and makes room for more bags.
Reminders and Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–5 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please call our office at (573) 256-7897 or email us at email@example.com.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Breakfast on Us — July 2 from 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse to start your day off right with some breakfast.
Grindstone Canyon vs. Grayson Cottages — July 9 from noon–2 p.m. — Join us in a friendly competition of a water balloon fight and other field games against Grayson Cottages.
Summer Cooldown — July 20 from noon–3 p.m. — Stop by the pool for an afternoon filled with cold treats to help you beat the heat.
Wing Night — July 29 from noon–2 p.m. — Drop by the clubhouse for some chicken wings in honor of National Chicken Wing Day.