We’re glad you’ve chosen The Domain at Columbia as your home for the 2017–2018 school year!
Do you have any questions about something in your apartment? For questions on utility overages, please call Conservice at (866) 254-4577.
When adjusting your thermostat, make sure your fan is on the auto position; this will help reduce your utilities. You can push the hold button on your thermostat to keep the temperature constant. If something is broken, please feel free to contact us. Maintenance requests can be submitted online through your resident portal at http://studentlivingcolumbia.com/thedomainatcolumbia/residents. Please provide as much detail as possible to assist our maintenance techs in completing your work order as quickly as they can.
Reminders and Updates
Rent is due on the first of the month. For those of you who are moving in on August 14, you have a one-time 14-day grace period where we will not charge late fees on rent until after August 14.
Your next rent installment is due September 1. The late fee policy at The Domain is $25 on the 5th, and an additional $5 for every day it is late after the 5th.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call Signal 88 for emergencies only! Just call (573) 234-3864, follow the prompt, and click for the courtesy officer.
Having internet or cable troubles? Call Airwave Networks at (877) 778-9283 to set up an appointment with one of their great technicians.
Be sure to check your calendars for the experiences planned this month! If you have any ideas for events you might like, please let your Community Assistant know.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Driving Range Challenge — Wednesday, August 16 from 1–3 p.m. — Come to our golf simulator and try your hand at the driving range! The resident with the longest drive while using the driving range mode will win a gift card!
Breakfast Bar — Monday, August 21 from 9–11 a.m. — Join us in the clubhouse for a morning treat. Enjoy breakfast on us on the first day back to school.
Battleship — Tuesday, August 22 from 4–6 p.m. — Ever want to play Battleship, but worried about the tiny pieces? Have no fear — we’ll be holding a full-scale Battleship game on the volleyball court. Come join us and dominate your friends!
Grocery Bingo — Wednesday, August 23 from 6–7 p.m. — Join CA Landen in the cyber café for Grocery Bingo! Don’t miss this chance to meet your fellow residents and win some of our boxed meal sets!
Back-to-School Bash — Friday, August 25 from 3–6 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse and pool for a barbecue cookout and more! Meet your neighbors and enjoy one of our fantastic amenities.